Wednesday 2 March 2011

Not so much Shoots, but one hell of a lot of Skin


So, I'm not entirely sure why self portraits aren't cool. At any rate whatever points were lost for my last one are more than made up for here.

Getting this shot to look this good is actually a lot harder than it looks. Note the 'please come out right now poop log, you're hurting me' look on my face.

I debated for a while about actually putting this up on the web. In the end though I figured, "What the fuck, I might as well". I feel it was the right decision.

Now you don't have to be so lonesome Joey.

5 comments:

  1. Was this taken from the new study site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a case where a standing ovation is more appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keeping the heat in your place higher these days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was taken from the new study site.

    while i agree, joey, that this does merit more of a standing ovation, i have decided to remove the picture on this post.

    many of our decisions are hierarchical in nature, whereby fine scale decisions must be contextualized within a broader scale understanding of the world.

    put another way, while i thought this post was hilarious, my household did not. by focusing my decision too narrowly and not considering the broader view, i ultimately reduced my own fitness by making a snap judgment.

    put yet another way, in my family, much like in the original posting, i do not wear the pants...

    ReplyDelete